X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

Virtual

Founding Member
12 April 2021
Altijan Juric (born 10 June 1975), best known by his stage name Altiyan Childs, is an Australian singer-songwriter. He was the winner of the second season of The X Factor Australia in 2010, and subsequently signed with Sony Music Australia.

Seemingly in this 5-hour Video Altjan claims that in order to make it in the music business you basically have to sell your soul to this cult religion.

This of course is nothing new as many before have claimed the music industry is a cult and exactly what Altijan claims.

Katty Perry went from being a young Christian singer to having much deeper and darker meanings in her songs,

Joe

Closed Account
23 April 2021
It's crazy to see just how much freemason symbology is floated about in the media. Are most of them merely showing off though? The freemasons are sworn to secrecy and I don't see how they'd allow members to flaunt themselves in such a fashion

Dogtanian

Founding Member
15 April 2021
5 hour video is a bit much, its a shame he didnt go into a small explanatory video first and then a more in depth video.

I can well believe him though.

Lori Quaid

Founding Member
23 April 2021
Altijan Juric (born 10 June 1975), best known by his stage name Altiyan Childs, is an Australian singer-songwriter. He was the winner of the second season of The X Factor Australia in 2010, and subsequently signed with Sony Music Australia.

Seemingly in this 5-hour Video Altjan claims that in order to make it in the music business you basically have to sell your soul to this cult religion.

This of course is nothing new as many before have claimed the music industry is a cult and exactly what Altijan claims.

Katty Perry went from being a young Christian singer to having much deeper and darker meanings in her songs,

I've spotted this in advertising for years, particularly the last six or seven. Looking forward to this video and thanks for posting.

Vilos Cohaagen

Staff member
Founding Member
23 April 2021
Allegedly in Hollywood both male and female actors have to perform on the casting couch and there's no way out of it if you want to get to the top.

Top Bottom