COVID-19 The Vaccinated Are Catching and spreading Covid

PlunkettsGhost

SW Member
24 June 2021
Plenty of evidence now that the Double-Jabbed are getting sick and dying at higher rates. The Jabbed might also be the main vector in spreading future variants.
Post your stories of the vaxxed succumbing here.

I'll start:

While being vaccinated gives you greater protection against the awful virus, you are still able to contract and pass it on - and if you test positive for Covid-19, it is vital that you still self-isolate.

New research carried out by the ZOE Covid Symptom study found that those who caught the virus despite being fully vaccinated reported symptoms which differed slightly from the main ones that we have come to recognise

PlunkettsGhost

SW Member
24 June 2021

Olli Rehn

BANNED
SW Member
Founding Member
30 October 2015
Plenty of evidence now that the Double-Jabbed are getting sick and dying at higher rates. The Jabbed might also be the main vector in spreading future variants.
Post your stories of the vaxxed succumbing here.

I'll start:

LOL!
What sort of cretin are you? All the time your are pumping out moronic bullshit about a "plandemic" and "there is no virus".
Now you change your tune and accuse vaccinated people of spreading the virus.
You need a brain transplant, you clown!

2pacs

SW Member
Founding Member
SW Member
23 November 2016
LOL!
What sort of cretin are you? All the time your are pumping out moronic bullshit about a "plandemic" and "there is no virus".
Now you change your tune and accuse vaccinated people of spreading the virus.
You need a brain transplant, you clown!
The vaccinated are carrying a virus, the vaccine virus spreading spike proteins everywhere.

You dirty bastard.

Olli Rehn

BANNED
SW Member
Founding Member
30 October 2015
THe vaccinated are carrying a virus, the vaccine virus spreading spike proteins everywhere.

You dirty bastard.
LOL!
You are another sick individual. Now you admit that there is a virus- just like your insane friend.
I am sure you once peddled the "5G" stuff as well.
With what sort of bullshit will you come up next, you window licker?

2pacs

SW Member
Founding Member
SW Member
23 November 2016
LOL!
You are another sick individual. Now you admit that there is a virus- just like your insane friend.
I am sure you once peddled the "5G" stuff as well.
With what sort of bullshit will you come up next, you window licker?

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom