Testing, Testing, 1-2-3- etc etc . . .

Futility

Founding Member
26 April 2021
It's going too far, for the wrong reasons. Now when one goes out to travel and interact throughout the public space one can be stopped and subjected to a whole range of invasive investigatory spot check tests.
The nanny state or is it 'nurse ratchet police state' is ready to arrest and incapacitate to lock down and take samples of breath, saliva, urine, blood, temperature, PCR, anal schwabbing etc etc.
Coming from a previous era one is now aghast at the new T's+C's of going out into town and beyond.
I really do not feel like being bothered to comply with any of the test procedures if and when requested and enforced by authorities, it's unacceptable treatment.
My bodily fluids and breath, germs and rights of freedom are not available for analysis.
A society with a scared and fearful spirit, dangerously boring, lying somewhere between the pathetic and the depraved. Taxed, charged, punished and fined for failing the tests.

It's turned out to be a horribly Strange World.
There, am glad to have said it!

clarke-connolly

Founding Member
27 April 2021
It's going too far, for the wrong reasons. Now when one goes out to travel and interact throughout the public space one can be stopped and subjected to a whole range of invasive investigatory spot check tests.
The nanny state or is it 'nurse ratchet police state' is ready to arrest and incapacitate to lock down and take samples of breath, saliva, urine, blood, temperature, PCR, anal schwabbing etc etc.
Coming from a previous era one is now aghast at the new T's+C's of going out into town and beyond.
I really do not feel like being bothered to comply with any of the test procedures if and when requested and enforced by authorities, it's unacceptable treatment.
My bodily fluids and breath, germs and rights of freedom are not available for analysis.
A society with a scared and fearful spirit, dangerously boring, lying somewhere between the pathetic and the depraved. Taxed, charged, punished and fined for failing the tests.

It's turned out to be a horribly Strange World.
There, am glad to have said it!
My Body ~ My Choice ! !

Top Bottom