Teen Vogue Explains How to Use Menstrual Blood in Witchcraft

Oblivion

Founding Member
12 April 2021
Teen Vogue Explains How to Use Menstrual Blood in Witchcraft to Their 12-17 Year Old Readers
The writer Lisa Stardust begins by saying “We’ve all seen how that stigma is spread, from tampon commercials showing women discreetly discussing their periods to the way we hide our own menstruation when it’s our ‘time of the month.’ Rather than play into this patriarchal shame, witches and other masters of magic believe menstruation is a gift from nature.”

“Collect your menstrual blood and add a few drops to a small cup of water to use as ink to write a list of people or situations you wish to release from your life. When your list is completed, set it on fire and picture all of that negativity leaving your energetic field,” Potter said. “Afterwards, take a cleansing bath or shower and again picture the negative energy being whisked away from you and washing down the drain.”

Oblivion

Founding Member
12 April 2021
Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

bAd

Founding Member
2 May 2021
Below is a video inspired by my having seen this thread. It touches on the weird state of affairs involved with Wiccan witchcraft, feminists and their obsession with abortion and menstrual blood. A very interesting possibility occurred to me as I was almost finished editing. To go directly to that possibility start around the 17.37 point in this video.

Last edited:

DeusVult

Founding Member
21 April 2021
Below is a video inspired by my having seen this thread. It touches on the weird state of affairs involved with Wiccan witchcraft, feminists and their obsession with abortion and menstrual blood. A very interesting possibility occurred to me as I was almost finished editing. To go directly to that possibility start around the 17.37 point in this video.

Thanks, Bad, appreciate the insight, but where the hell do we go from here?
The Springmeier interview I've seen before, but I always thought it was in relation to the Lutheran branch of Christianity.
But these churches that were destroyed in Germany would have pre-dated Luther. This goes back to Catholicism.
I'm a born and bred Catholic, But I see the cracks.
I'm a Christian above being a catholic, but where is the truth.
It is very difficult to separate the true path from the wrong path at this stage. And there is also the issue of how to save others?
Sorry, a bit of a rant.

Top Bottom