Healthy living is boring

Joe

Closed Account
23 April 2021
Don't understand the whole health nut fad. Spending precious income on bottled water, when it's free on tap, or subsisting on food fit for rabbits.

I'd rather on my deathbed at 80 say to myself those were bloody good burgers and beers than live to 90 and realise I had zero fun.

Socrates

Founding Member
22 April 2021
Don't understand the whole health nut fad. Spending precious income on bottled water, when it's free on tap, or subsisting on food fit for rabbits.

I'd rather on my deathbed at 80 say to myself those were bloody good burgers and beers than live to 90 and realise I had zero fun.

Well I've heard it said,that I might not live to be a hundred if I give up beer,but it will certainly feel like it!
Having said that,health is wealth so looking after ourselves is a good idea.It doesn't have to be boring,to be happy and content is a wonderful thing.In this world often easier said than done.
Good luck JJ šŸ˜Š šŸ€

Dogtanian

Founding Member
15 April 2021

I would never drink tap water, remember when there was all sorts in the water, chemicals, bug's you name it.

Bill's Ballz

Founding Member
24 April 2021
Hi - new here though old over beyond.. Yerra I always say it's better to burn out than to fade away. Once the childer are secure. Cheers. I no wanto to be the healthiest person in the old folk's home anyway.

Top Bottom