COVID-19 Another belter right on the chin of Dolores Cahill, "Freedom Airways" is 100% flightless

The Pulse Meister

SW Member
30 May 2021

It should be called "Slavery Groundways" after the low watt slaves here lapping up Dolores' pie on the ground in the sky!

Despite Dolores' smirks, brags, subscription inducements & promises, the planes are as grounded as Icke's ego after he claimed to be Jesus in a Purple Tracksuit.

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

Polyco

Founding Member
28 March 2020

It should be called "Slavery Groundways" after the low watt slaves here lapping up Dolores' pie on the ground in the sky!

Despite Dolores' smirks, brags, subscription inducements & promises, the planes are as grounded as Icke's ego after he claimed to be Jesus in a Purple Tracksuit.

And your point is..........?

Jay Homer Simpson

SW Member
27 July 2018
I never understand the point to the freedom airways nonsense, A lack of flights from existing airlines has never been an issue, Mandatory PCR tests and hotel quarantine camps are to do with governments not airlines and what's the point of flying anywhere when everything has been closed down by governments anyway?

TW Tone

SW Member
5 May 2019

You don't have to be a big fan of Dolores (I am not) to smell a rat on this post.

Exciting Game

Staff member
Founding Member
21 November 2015
I never understand the point to the freedom airways nonsense, A lack of flights from existing airlines has never been an issue, Mandatory PCR tests and hotel quarantine camps are to do with governments not airlines and what's the point of flying anywhere when everything has been closed down by governments anyway?

You don't have to be a big fan of Dolores (I am not) to smell a rat on this post.

If there are no Flights why have "Freedom Airways?

bells of shandon

SW Member
13 June 2019
the Pukemeister is stirring the doo-doo, new entrant ,no credibilty, another troll to the bolloxes that already pollute this otherwise fine forum, of erudite and razorsharp intellects, who can smell BS a long way off. Do not give him traction.

The Pulse Meister

SW Member
30 May 2021
And your point is..........?

Where's her flights?

Like a flightless airline

Viewers and posters are free to decide why anyone on this thread would excuse a subscription based flightless airline & link it to the electoral politics.

I think Dolores Cahill is a very bad political judge and very error prone, I make these threads so her apologists can explain themselves, also so her supporters can be ever more cautious about how they invest their time.

It looks to me that Dolores just seems to stumble from one shambles to another.

Thelasthurrah

SW Member
4 September 2018
Where's her flights?

Like a flightless airline

Viewers and posters are free to decide why anyone on this thread would excuse a subscription based flightless airline & link it to the electoral politics.

I think Dolores Cahill is a very bad political judge and very error prone, I make these threads so her apologists can explain themselves, also so her supporters can be ever more cautious about how they invest their time.

It looks to me that Dolores just seems to stumble from one shambles to another.
Don't worry about it too much, David Icke and Mickey Mouse have more chance of being elected........

ILLUSTRO

SW Member
9 April 2021

Are you Dolores ex husband or summat? A jilted lover?

You seem obsessed. Making one irrelevant thread after another about her.

Should she be looking at a restraining order?

NewIre

SW Member
21 March 2019
TPM, you obviously don't understand the airline industry, and all of the possible business models.
You're grabbing at straws just like, what I'd now call, your cohorts as you seem to have jumped on the same wheel-less motor car. Facepalm

NewIre

SW Member
21 March 2019
Are you Dolores ex husband or summat? A jilted lover?

You seem obsessed. Making one irrelevant thread after another about her.

Should she be looking at a restraining order?
I'd say Dolores wouldn't touch this with a barge-pole - It easily recognisable as infected, from miles away.

22 April 2019
Dolores is just as deserving of criticism as anyone else. She makes mistakes. I'm not even sure what all her views are. I do know that she's a very accomplished and qualified individual- Something which most of her opponents aren't.

What does ring very hollow is jeering which indicates an unstated motive- Something which has nothing whatsoever to do with debate.

If a person resorts to sneering then they can't expect to be taken seriously.

Dolores Cahill is at the very least due respect for having the backbone to speak up for her views against immense opposition.

When you have the media, the government, the police, the courts and much of the (largely) clueless* population behind you it's very easy to be "courageous".

*I used to campaign for Amnesty International when I was a naive young man. No-one gave a damn about human rights then. Nothing's changed, even now when our own people's rights are being trampled on.

Jeer away sure. But just expect to be viewed with contempt.

Exciting Game

Staff member
Founding Member
21 November 2015
Same ol cranks singing of the old hymn sheet here- the OP makes a simple point which you all run away from, why the Airline if no Flights?

22 April 2019
Same ol cranks singing of the old hymn sheet here- the OP makes a simple point which you all run away from, why the Airline if no Flights?

I made a valid point about the presentation. It's sneering. That's a bad sign as it undermines the OP's credibility.

The headline "Another belter on the chin" has vicious undertones, more problematic when being directed at a female. There's an air of violence in the way some people talk on this forum which is quite disturbing.

Can we at least talk like civilised people? Are we trying to have a conversation or just blow off steam?

Latest Posts

Latest Threads

Top Bottom